Located on 12 de Abril just ½ block from Ave Solano, across from the river Tomebamba, in the gardened complex known as Condominio San Vicente de Paul. Walk out the door of the complex and the river is right there, cross the river and you’re in El Centro. Perfectly located near services such as: Bank of Pichincha ½ block, Parque de la Madre 1 block, and Supermaxi/McDonalds/Chill-n-Grill/Fybeca/Millenium Mall…within 6 blocks. Taxis and busses just across the street.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
o Note: the 2nd bedroom is currently configured as an office and two large closets
• Approx 50m2/500ft2
• Top level (3 level walkup)
• Ceramic tile floors in kitchen, bath, living room
• Piso flotante flooring in bedrooms
• All new windows and window coverings
• New paint and refinished doors
• Hot water at kitchen and bathroom sinks (not common in this bldg)
• Plumbed hot water in shower (not suicide shower head)
• Laundry porch with washer/dryer
• Monthly aliquota = $10
• Secured, gardened complex of 40 units
• QUIET….set well back from the street
This apartment would be an excellent choice to operate as a short-term rental to travelers (ie; Airbnb, VRBO/HomeAway). Of course, a long term rental is always an option. In any case, you’re likely to see a return that’s greater than CD paying 8%.
Are you relocating here with only suitcases in hand? Everything is ready to go to start living in Cuenca! Or, maybe you live elsewhere and want a cozy, easy to maintain apartment for the times you’re in the city but can lock up and feel secure while you’re away?
The unit can be sold in any state of furnished or unfurnished you may desire. For example, if you want a turn-key short-term operation, the unit comes with all the furniture, TV/DVD player/DVD’s, Stereo, washer/dryer, fridge, stove/oven, microwave, small appliances, dishes, pots/pans, silverware/kitchen gadgets, bed, bedding, towels, artwork, etc. The only thing your guest will need to provide is….food!
$55,000 (based on turnkey option)